After enjoying a fulfilling career as an artist and teacher, I felt the compelling call to the field of psychotherapy which brings the work of expanding one’s self knowledge and expression into deep and healing realms.
Through study at the graduate and post graduate level and with mentors and my 20 years professional experience in the field, I have found that we are always learning and growing and through safe and purposeful therapeutic work we may find balance, buoyancy and fulfillment.
I work with clients from diverse backgrounds and sexual orientations, joining with each individual on his/her path to peace and fulfillment.
The therapeutic process encourages deep learning and becoming more fully present. Depression, anxiety, trauma and relationship issues and other personal or professional challenges are common to all human beings of any age, from any culture or socio-economic status, and the capacity for transformation, healing and happiness is attainable for all of us.
Working together in a deep, focused and energizing process will realise the potential in you for the life you want and deserve to live.
What to Expect
The work itself combines cognitive behavioral work with insight development, as well as analysis of childhood experiences and deep focused work on our capacity for compassion and acceptance towards ourselves .
I employ an interactive style to assist working through issues, both past and present. I encourage working creatively, being attentive to what’s happening both in the room, online and in your life, using whatever modes of therapy are appropriate, to integrate feelings and experiences, and to move towards peace and balance.
- womens’ issues
- Life transitions
- Lesbian & gay issues
- parental guidance
- bi-polar disorders
- relationship issues
- eating disorders
- sexual issues
- growing up
- mens’ issues
- Long-term therapy available online or face-to-face
- Working together in a partnership that focuses
on healing and growing
- Going inward to find our core and open our hearts
- Developing tools and strategies for our daily lives
- Exploring and building practices that work for
each client to maintain balance
- Available for adults, children, adolescents,
couples and families
- Brief Therapy: 45 minute sessions for 8 to 10 weeks
- Crisis Intervention for any amount or frequency of sessions needed case by case
Groups & Workshops
- Creating a community of acceptance and mutual inquiry
- Learning to relate, to reach out and to take in support and disclosure
- Working together on universal issues and obstacles and doing so with humor and open-ness
- Gathering collective momentum towards wholeness
— Anonymous client